Every avid biker dreams of a Ladakh bike trip. The challenging mountains and passes open up to the most beautiful views while offering the greatest adventures of your life. The pristine nature lets you soak in the sheer bliss with some unmatched adventure experiences. Our meticulously designed Leh Ladakh Bike Trip 2020 allow you the ultimate thrill of driving through the challenging Himalayan Passes. You start your bike in the scenic town Manali and travel amid the unrivaled serenity of Jispa and Sarchu before reaching Leh. Visit the famous destinations in Ladakh such as Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, and Khardung La Pass, etc. with this well-crafted Ladakh Motorcycle tour package from Manali for 9 nights / 10 days. Besides, you can enjoy shopping at Leh bazaars, visit famous monasteries like Thiksey & Shey, and pay homage to the Buddhist Shanti Stupa during the trip. So, get ready to embark on the adventure-filled Leh Ladakh bike tour package from Manali under 40k. This is a wonderful opportunity to experience the most cherished journey to Ladakh with the perfect travel plan. Go through the detailed itinerary below to book your Ladakh Bike trip 2020 hassle-free
User Review( votes)
- Enjoy a ride on meandering roads of Kullu Valley
- Drive to Jispa, via Rohtang Pass
- Drive through Baralachha Pass to reach the campsite in Sarchu
- Experience a challenging drive on Tanglang-La Pass (one of the world’s highest passes)
- Seeks blessings at Thiksey and Shey Monastery, Leh
- Enjoy shopping in the Leh markets
- Visit the beautiful Pangong Lake
- Ride on the popular Khardung La pass
- Savor sumptuous local delicacies
- Admire the breathtaking scenery of Ladakh
|Manali||Hotel Whistling Pine|
|Leh||Hotel Charu Palace|
|Nubra Valley||Camp Sand Dunes|
|Pangong||Water Mark Camp|
Day 1: Arrival in Manali Pick up your bikes from here and take a ride to the valley.
Day 2: Ride from Manali to Jispa ,crossing Rohtang Pass.
Day 3: From Jispa to Sarchu
Day 4: 120 Km. ride to Leh from Sarchu.
Day 5: Ride to the next destination to Nubra.
Day 6: From Nubra to Pangong Lake.
Day 7: Start to heading back from Pangong to Leh.
Day 8: Leh to Sarchu
Day 9: Leave the beautiful UT of Leh Ladakh and ride to Manali
Day 10: It is the time to leave these mountains and valleys with beautiful memories.