Dubai tourism is all about the futuristic charm of modern skyscrapers, legendary nightlife, exotic landscapes, and desert safaris. Lying on the Persian Gulf’s South-East coast, a tour to this largest and the most popular city of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) with our Dubai tour guide is going to be an experiential one. Being the Emirate of Dubai’s capital, it’s a city bustling with life. Burj
Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Fort, and Palm Islands are top tourist places in Dubai. To plan your excursion well in advance, get a Dubai tourist map for yourself, and start exploring the city at your own pace!
User Review( votes)
Hotel:- Avani Deira
Located in one of the most diverse and culturally rich parts of the city AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel is ideally situated, just ten minutes away from Dubai International Airport and from the world-famous Gold Souk. Close to several shopping malls and the Dubai Metro, the hotel is well-placed for guests wanting to explore Deira’s vibrant winding and historic Creek area, were local “abra” water taxis ply their trade. From the seven naturally-lit meeting rooms, including a fully-equipped business centre, to the hotel’s restaurants, AVANI Deira Dubai Hotel offers five-star service to business and leisure travelers alike.
- Day 1- Transfer on Sharing basis from Dubai airport to hotel and check in + Dhow Cruise @ Marina on Sharing basis.
- Day 2- Dubai city tour + Desert safari on Sharing basis.
- Day 3- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor – Non Prime Hours + Aquarium + Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall on Sharing basis.
- Day 4- Abu Dhabi City Tour + Ferrari World Standard on Sharing Basis
- Day 5- Check out and transfers to the Dubai Airport on Sharing basis