Dubai tourism is all about the futuristic charm of modern skyscrapers, legendary nightlife, exotic landscapes, and desert safaris. Lying on the Persian Gulf’s South-East coast, a tour to this largest and the most popular city of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) with our Dubai tour guide is going to be an experiential one. Being the Emirate of Dubai’s capital, it’s a city bustling with life. Burj
Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Dubai Fort, and Palm Islands are top tourist places in Dubai. To plan your excursion well in advance, get a Dubai tourist map for yourself, and start exploring the city at your own pace!
User Review( votes)
Hotel Name :- The Canvas by Sofitel
The Canvas Dubai Hotel, MGallery by Sofitel features 164 designed rooms and suites, each inspired by a contemporary stylish design. Situated in the heart of historic Dubai, the 5 star The Canvas Dubai MGallery by Sofitel features modern accommodations. The hotel is located in Bur Dubai, close to the maritime port, nearby from the main commercial and shopping districts, Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek, the Heritage Centre of the city, Gold Souk, and the popular Dubai beaches. Guests can relax in our 1,000 sq. Spa, or indulge in our outdoor swimming pool located on the rooftop with a breath-taking views of the city. The hotel is proposing an awarded Indian restaurant by Sanjeev Kapoor, an International Buffet restaurant, and a rooftop bar lounge restaurant with a panoramic view.
- Day 1- Transfer on Sharing basis from Dubai airport to hotel and check in + Dhow Cruise @ Marina on Sharing basis.
- Day 2- Dubai city tour + Desert safari on Sharing basis.
- Day 3- Leisure
- Day 4- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor – Non Prime Hours + Aquarium + Under Water Zoo at Dubai Mall on Sharing basis.
- Day 5- Ski Dubai on Sharing Basis
- Day 6- Check out and transfers to the Dubai Airport on Sharing basis