About the activity:
- The duration of the Dubare rafting activity is 1.5 hours and the operational hours of the activity are from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Enjoy the thrilling combination of 12 Km rafting experience & having a bath in the hot water spring at Tattapani with this package.
- Transfers from the river-rafting endpoint to the starting point are included in the package.
- All the safety equipment is imported & selected after performing quality & safety measurement tests.
- The trained rafting experts will explain the process and essentials to keep in mind before pushing off the raft into the water.
- A professional will be present with you throughout the activity to ensure your safety.
Suitable For: People above 5 years are suitable for this activity. Senior people should avoid this activity.
How to Reach?
The activity location is situated at a distance of 94km from the center of Shimla and 54km from the main town of Luhri and is easily reachable by means of public and private transport. Head towards SH13 and turn left onto NH305 to reach the activity location.
Nearest Airport: Shimla Airport is the nearest airport located at a distance of 85 KM from the Starting point. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the Starting point.
Nearest Railway Station: Shimla Railway Station is 85 Km away from the activity location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the Starting point.
Nearest Bus Stop: Luhri Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the activity location, located at a distance of 10 KM from the Starting point. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the Starting point.